Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Random wonderings

Do you ever wonder about the downs of life and how they are really the ups of life? This may sound confusing, but I do believe in this power of our wonderful life! You see, last night I could not shake the depression from deep in my soul, yet today I find some introspect in learning how much I have and am. I love the fact that there is a place I can go and ask for hugs and get them... People answering my call reminded me that I do have friends, I am loved and I am worthwhile. Everyone also showed creativity with their responses. I have a friend who is an artist and has talked about writing a book about how a person is creative throughout his/her day. It shows, even in the simplest task how creative you can be.
Okay, on to my gratitude for the day. I am grateful for the pitfalls of life in that I am blessed through the teaching they provide and ever so grateful for the awesomeness of the upswing I usually get within the next 24 hours after each one! Things go down, but they can also go up and usually do! Also, I am grateful for the technology that provides a way to reach out to so many others and provide support, encouragement, love and friendship. It is not the same as being there in person to hug or touch a soul, but it sure is a great 2nd best.  Spread some love today, share a smile, a hug, or a joke. You never know what it may mean to that person. It could be the difference between life and death!
God bless us everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment